It’s important to know that a perfect wedding day makeup starts with great skin. Clean skin means your wedding makeup will be smooth and will also last long. We’ve got the tips and tricks right here for your wedding day makeup to last.
Here’s how to prepare your skin for your Wedding Day Makeup.
1. Facial Treatments: For your wedding day, the key to great flawless makeup is great skin. Begin practicing good skincare at least six months in advance. Book an appointment to see a professional for a facial treatment. An appointment with a professional will help clear out your pores and treat any major issues be that acne, dark circles etc…
2. Change your pillowcase and bedsheets: This may sound odd, but if you’ve started breaking out, your bedsheet may actually be the cause. Also if you don’t wash your pillowcase enough, bacteria can build up on it and get into your skin.
3. Avoid Switching To New Products: You don’t know how your skin is going to react to a new product and you definitely don’t want to break out before your big day. If your skincare routine is doing its job, stick with it. It’ll save you money and help you avoid breakouts.
4. Don’t Sleep With Makeup: It’s best to remove your makeup each and every evening. I’m not talking with a facial wipe either. Do your full multi-step routine to ensure you don’t wake up with dull, dry, oily, or problematic skin. It may be difficult to do the whole cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer thing after a night of drinking and debauchery, but it’ll be worth it in the long run.
5. Wear Sunscreen: Whatever you do, don’t skip on Sunscreens. SPF is necessary to protect your skin.
If you follow these tips, they will help guarantee that your skin will look beautiful in your wedding photos.
Want to try on some gorgeous wedding dresses to compliment your glowing complexion on your wedding day? Head over to our website!
If you need help, click here to chat with us directly on WhatsApp. Visit our Bridal Showroom in Lagos at 8, Ajayi Aina Street, By Deeper Life Church, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos.